Silver Crown Homecare is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring.
Home Care Services
Silver Crown Homecare offers a wide array of services, including:
- Taking care of personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, washing dishes after meals and other light housekeeping
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
Silver Crown Homecare recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors. Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing or full home healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.